Constraint-based resource management is the foundation of em360's design. Using resource availability as a base constraint, em360 accurately models an organization's capacity for accomplishing work, providing a comprehensive view from which to make strategic decisions.
- Assign key people or other resources to one or multiple projects
- Determine availability of personnel based on timing, previous work assignments and non-work patterns
- Highlight reasons for possible delays
- Search other departments for a source with the required skill
- Optimize the schedule based on cost or time, or both
- Distribute real-time information to help personnel carry out their activities
Expert Planning and Scheduling Management Tool facilitates:
Tailoring the system to model the specific business and generate the appropriate decision support information to aid future projects.