At 4Sight, we understand the importance of having smart, dedicated people to create cutting-edge technological solutions to meet your business needs. We start by assembling a team of experienced and talented consultants who have technological expertise and deep business-domain knowledge. Our team will guide you throughout the process, working with you and your stipulations thoroughly, on schedule, to improve your IT needs and maximize your productivity.
For your convenience, we have teams and locations in the United States, Colombia and India available for your technology solutions.
- Our Project Manager will keep track of all the project goals, staff and deadlines.
- Our Business & Data Analyst will collect and analyze the data necessary for a successful end product.
- Our knowledgeable Systems Analyst will determine the best software and systems for your project.
- Our Java & J2EE developers will utilize in-depth knowledge to create cutting-edge software systems.
- Our Oracle database designers will customize the database management system to fit your requirements.
- Our QA Testing Unit will ensure that you receive the end product you need.
From inception to testing, the software services team will implement your requirements in a timely manner, while ensuring quality work.
- The first part of the process is Problem Analysis. This part of the project consists of determining the product scope, the template to be used, and what measures are required to adapt to your requirements.
- Then we focus on Product Specification. Product requirements and specifications will be defined to ensure you get what you need.
- In the Product Design process, the infrastructure architecture and other development process are completed.
- Component and unit tests are developed and later executed during Product Implementation. The component assembly follows.
- During Product Deployment, configurations are analyzed by mapping and creating default deployment constraints, assuring the requirements are applied correctly.
- Finally, we reach the Product Testing stage. Assets, cases, harnesses, data sets, and scripts will be categorized, applying instrumentation and measurement tools that are calibrated to your specifications.
At 4Sight, we use the best software and programs, such as HP, Oracle, and Java, among many others to ensure quality products.